Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yes, I am wrong

After reading the post “I am wrong”, someone had this discussion with me.

“Do you feel better after writing this?”
I said, “Writing always makes me feel better”. Thinking about the question and questioning it I asked, “Do you feel better after reading it?”
“Why should I feel anything?” was the defensive reply.

When you feel sorry, you feel that you are wrong. And when you feel you are wrong, you feel very uneasy. It’s a feeling that no words can describe. You can never put god-made feelings in man-made words.

The question never came as a surprise to me. The ‘I am wrong’ process was a realization process. And realization is always questioned. Realization is acceptance, and acceptance invites criticism. People form opinions. They live in them. You are supposed to live in this life, not in opinions. Everything in life moves on. When you stick on to an opinion, then your life moves with it, collecting dust on the way, dust of judgments, more opinions, dust of the man-made illusion of right and wrong, dust of hatred.

You find joy in someone else’s realization. You find immense joy in the fact that this person has made so many mistakes. You laugh at him.

I am happy I can make people laugh. If I ever brought tears to their eyes, I am making up by this smile on their face.

Yes, I am wrong.

No comments: