Saturday, March 31, 2007

Profound???

I am writing this because I have nothing else to write.

Someone told me that my thoughts are profound.

I opened MS word as soon as I could access my computer, typed “Profound”, right clicked on it to get as many meanings as possible.

Profound – Deep, thoughtful, reflective, philosophical, weighty, insightful… (Haven’t even changed the order)

I don’t know. I haven’t seen life. I don’t understand emotions. I don’t understand situations. I don’t know what’s right or wrong. I only feel. Because I can only feel. I am very superficial (coincidentally that’s an antonym for profound). I am very shallow. If I see love, I feel it. If I see anguish, I feel it. I am just a simple human being. Full of contradictions and full of adversities.

Situations are always mightier than actions, words, emotions, thoughts, feelings…everything. So how much ever I try I can never put situations into words.

So, I am not profound. I am not deep. I am shallow. I just let situations pass through me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really profound!! :)

Anonymous said...

LIFE IS SO COMPLEX THAT EVERYDAY IS A NEW REVELATION ABOUT URSELF AND EACH TIME FROM A NEW RELATION. DIVERSE R THE SITUATIONS SO REACTIONS R VARIED TO THE LIKING AND DISLIKING OF THE INDIVIDUAL. ALL SITUATIONS CHANGE WITH THE BIG FACTOR OF TIME !!

prasad said...

i think its brilliant ...
u knw what i do ..shabdkosh mein jakar pehle dekha wht profound means ...hahah...
its in a way very funny ...
brilliant thought ...

Unknown said...

I see where the inspiration for this one came from :)))