Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thank God I am not Pawan Mahto

Thank God, my name is not Pawan Mahto.
Else this would have been my story.

Name: Pawan mahto
Father’s name: Jagdish mahto
Father’s profession: Farmer
Siblings: NO
Village: Bara-khurd village
District: Nalanda district, Patna

He came to Mumbai on the 19th October for the Railways exams.
Thank God, it wasn’t me.

But my conscience is still alive. So it’s easy, I guess. All I have to do is write a strong ‘piece’, get angry, feel helpless, and make a couple of frantic calls to the like-minded, forward a few angry mails, realize I did my bit and go back to sleep.
So I guess it’s fairly simple. Coz I am not Pawan Mahto. Else I would have been DEAD.

6 comments:

Garima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

thank god i am not risshi
i am only an employ a human a bread winner whose only concerned about 4 people i me myself and risshi....if i was risshi my conscience i would be shooting a few people that savour social injustice.....i hope i was bhagat singh. dont have the courage,otherwise...thank god i am not risshi

Anonymous said...

wats this? cant follow anything

Anonymous said...

hmm , thought provoking and intersting!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Siddharth Singh said...

Thanks Anonymous. But my newer posts are mostly in Hindi. Hope you like them too.