Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ground rules

hi all!!

I have a friend. She thinks all my posts and stuff on the blog is always about 'Me'. I never really justified or explained the real truth to her.

But here goes.

Pick up any of the posts i wrote in 2007. this, my child, is for your enlightenment.

The moment you begin to read a post that goes - 'Mistakes make me' or anything that has the words Me, I, Myself, mine etc. that me becomes You.

Anyone who reads it, when the words are resounding in his/her heart, its always me.

Dont know if you would agree to this, my child, but everything thats here on the blog, becomes your first person, the moment you read it.

Its not my achievement. I just understood what other writers intend to do.

This is the ground rule for my blog. And this, once and for all, stands as a justification. Yes. Justification.

Have fun!

No comments: