Sunday, September 14, 2008

I was just fooling around!

okay! i was just fooling around. i never really meant it man! relax. 

but now... is this what i have been waiting for? is this what i always wanted to do? fine, i had an opinion on almost everything, TV shows, ads, movies, short films, songs, music, singers... the list goes on. 

and i was just fooling around man! never really meant i was capable. having an opinion is different, but actually creating something on which anyone or everyone would have an opinion, is different. 

I dont think I can actually do it. For years i have only learnt destroying. destroying other people's ideas, their ability, their effort. Its easier to destroy than to create. now i know.

I dont have a degree in mass communication. I dont have an MBA either. My qualification has nothing to do with my profession. 

Writing was always something that i wanted to do. I did. and I managed. Don't regret that at all. but this is different. 

Walking into a new office tomorrow, sitting with the people who know where they are and what they are doing, on the same table and discussing something that's their job. their forte. their expertise. they have put years behind them. learning at every step. 

I just walk into their office, have a coffee with them, and settle on a chair, thats not mine. I dont know if i even deserve it. If i even justify it. 

What would I do when they'd expect me to answer a certain question? go blank? 

Well... tomorrow is 15th september. and 11 AM is the scheduled time. I might be just fooling around.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: