Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Can't!

Yes!

I havent been writing for a long time now. Was just thinking, why?

I think my mind has stopped functioning. It has refused to read the newspapers, or watch the news or even stay awake for that matter.

Anyway... I decided i will write something today.

So here goes.

Nothing in the recent past has moved me. All I know is that I have thrown myself into a situation which i thought i wouldnt be able to handle.

Thats all. So I guess I am too busy being nervous to have anytime or any thought about anything else.

Again... another mindless post. Another wasted effort for the ones who read this. Some more words gone down the drain. Some more emotions, gone unnoticed.

But why? Why cant i write? And I am ok with it? Why?

1 comment:

Dasbehn said...

You should come and check out the new plant cuttings i made and some experiments i did with my plants... that will move you!!