Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sleep-awake

For the past 20 days I have been ‘sleep-awake’.

I am sleeping but I am not asleep. It doesn’t make sense but it’s true. I can see things that happened to me, things that never happened to me, things that don’t bother me, happening right in front of me, when I am ‘asleep’.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t know if it’s wrong. All I know is that it is happening to me. For the past 20-25 nights I haven’t slept for more than 3 hours each night. During the day also I don’t feel drowsy or lazy. It feels as if I am on adrenalin. But why?

I don’t know. Things keep coming to my mind. All the wrong things I did for the right people. All the right things I did for the wrong people. I don’t think about my past. I never see things from my past when I am ‘sleep-awake’.

Why do I feel like this? Why am I ‘sleep-awake’?

I want to sleep. Like a baby.

1 comment:

prasad said...

jagey hain der taq kuchh der soney do...abhi to raat baaki hai subha to hone do..aadhey adhure khawab jo poore na ho sake ....eik baar neend mein vo khawab boney do....