Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am done

I think I am done.

I don’t have to prove anyone wrong anymore. I think I have lived. I am content. I am happy.

I don’t expect. Anything. I have felt pain, I have felt happiness and I have seen circumstances which result in them. I have felt loved. I have felt hated.

I have done something that I couldn’t do.

My English grammar is all over the place. The words don’t make sense, grammatically. The sentences are meaningless. Initially I was very conscious about my writing. Now, I am content with it (if not happy). It was a challenge.

I don’t think or believe that no one can write like me. But I am happy that I can write like myself.

I don’t make sense to myself. I just feel like running away from myself. I want to rediscover myself. I want to reinvent myself. I want to rebuild my beliefs, my faiths… my life. I want to rebuild myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I completely agree! I think the most important thing is for you to be happy about who you are..

But don't be done yet, sweetie...life's long!