Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been good this year because i have been bad.

I have hurt people... myself... i have strained some more relationships... succumbed to expectations... never risen to other people's expectation.

I did my own thing... in a wrong way... calculated right or wrong from my point of view... reached a conclusion, again, from my point of view... i have made people cry... i have made them fall in love with me, just for the kicks of it...

This year I had conversations with people, just to prove them wrong... just to put my point across... harshly...

I hated, resented, hurt, over and over, again and again... broke promises... went back on my words... lied... to others... to myself.

I faked tears, happiness, emotions,... I borrowed... emotions, thoughts, life.

Dear Santa... I have been good this year because I know, I have been bad.

No comments: