Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mistakes make me

It’s always easy to find faults. When you are trying to find faults, in a way, you are being selfish. If that’s a strong word then lets me say self-centered.

We always judge people by the mistakes they make. In a way it’s not wrong to say that mistakes make a person. Meaning, a person makes mistakes, those eventually make him. Are we contrived?

I have lost faith in my words. I don’t trust them anymore. I think my thoughts, my words; my sentences are all contrived, forced… artificial. Seems like someone else is making them happen to me.

I thought I had conquered ‘expectation’. But now, I am questioning my faith and belief in myself.

See… I can’t write. It was all an illusion. A myth. Make-believe. I think I am cheating. On myself.

I think I am full of myself. Full of me. But who isn’t? Oh… justification! What am I trying to justify? To whom? To myself?

I know I have made mistakes and hung on to them. Today… they make me.

No comments: