Sunday, July 29, 2007

L.O.U.E

What am I made up of?

Some atoms, molecules, nuclei… ??? What?

If, as a human being, I am just a balanced chemical combination of these chemical elements then why am I different from any other similar human being?

Why doesn’t everyone think like me? Why can’t I be simple… or complex? Why can’t I understand everybody? Why can’t everyone understand me?

The doctors/scientists seem to have reasoned everything… every emotion, every feeling… every molecule. Then why does the same molecule react differently in everyone? Why do different people feel differently?

There should be a law of universal emotion. The law of universal emotion should define, justify and apply to every living being. LOUE.

In case you thought that I am going to state that law, right away in this new paragraph, then sadly you are wrong.

In case you are still interested… KEEP WAITING. The LOUE shall soon arrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur still amazed with "u"! and im waiting :)